Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Dr. Timothy Jennings, M.D., Psychiatrist and Author of "The God Shaped Brain."



We will discuss how brain research in neuroscience has found that our thoughts and beliefs affect our physical, mental and spiritual health.  Mind and body are interrelated, and we are designed for healthy relationships of love and trust.  When we understand God as good and loving, we flourish.

Unfortunately, many of us have distorted images of God and mostly think of him in fearful, punitive ways.  This leads us into unhealthy patterns of self-defeating behaviors and toxic relationships.  But our lives can change when God renews our minds with a truer picture of him.

Psychiatrist Tim Jennings will unveil how our brains and bodies thrive when we have a healthy understanding of who God is.  He will dispel common misconceptions about God and shows how different God concepts affect the brain differently.

How our brains can adapt, change and rewire with redeemed thinking that frees us from unnecessary pain and suffering. And, discover how neuroscience and Scripture come together to bring healing and transformation to our lives.



To listen to my interview with Dr. Jennings, please click below.


1 comment:

  1. Yes it's true. Herbal is real. I'm so happy now cos all of my wasted years are gone, does years of tears and sorrows. I was diagnosed of Genital Herpes, I never believed myself been affected with Herpes Until now.I heard so much about the virus.I was so ashamed of myself to show up publicly. My doctor ,had to give me the Antibiotics like the acyclovir, which only helps to reduce outbreak, and I was concerned with cure cose the rashes where so painful and uncomfortable to my life .I thought I should engage consuming much of friuts, and vegetables for remedy still nothing to sure whenever I goes for checkup. With time, I became interested with Herbs and I decided to check online if there could be possible remedy regarding to what my friend Lucy told me about Dr. Awada herbal medicine that saved her Aunts life from Aunt from the HIV, haven visited many hospitals no cure to show. I had to try my luck believing God for cure. Collected the mail and contacted the herbalist for possible remedy and requested for the Herpes medicine. He was so kind, cos have spent almost everything with me then, he prepared and sent the medicine with guidelines of how to apply at a very low price. I do received the medicine and used as instructed, I became to feel relieved and more energy in me,the blisters where gradually diminishing till I could see them no more. I quickly went to check for checkup and I was cured from the Herpes. No sign till date.Thanks so much to all those who contribute to my breakthrough. Dr.Awada can cure you and you will be happy in less than 2 weeks. write back if you got cure so the world will know what to do to reduce herpes and other most deathly virus in the world.Kindly contact Dr Awada drawadaherbalhome@gmail.comrequest for your herbal medicine for all sickness, including HIV/AIDS,HPV,CANCER, DIABETES, HEPATITIS, KIDNEY FALIUR WEEK ERECTION,LOW SPAM COUNT, FIBROIDS,....GET YOUR CURE NOW
    drawadaherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete