Thursday, April 2, 2015

Book Club Conference Call With Michael Ross Author of "The Great New Orleans Kidnapping Case".


The Mina Collins Show, Michael Ross and Oxford Press are excited to announce a Book Club Conference Call with Author Michael Ross.  Michael is the author of "The Great New Orleans Kidnapping Case" on ThursdayApril 16th at 6:00 p.m. CT.

Please join us to discuss "The Great New Orleans Kidnapping Case "With Michael Ross. This is a great opportunity to speak directly with the author. We encourage you to ask him your burning questions. We are anticipating an exciting and spirited evening because of your participation. Thank you in-advance for joining us. We are looking forward to hearing your questions.

We will start promptly at 6:00 p.m. CT. The conference call number is (712) 775-7031 and the access code is 645-699-675.



We would like to thank Oxford Press for the complimentary sign copies of "The Great New Orleans Kidnapping Case".  To receive a sign copy of the book please email us at theminacollinsshow@gmail.com



2 comments:

  1. Thank you Mina! and thank you Mr. Ross for sharing this amazing bit of history. It is a story that deserved to be told, and we are all made the better for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it's true. Herbal is real. I'm so happy now cos all of my wasted years are gone, does years of tears and sorrows. I was diagnosed of Genital Herpes, I never believed myself been affected with Herpes Until now.I heard so much about the virus.I was so ashamed of myself to show up publicly. My doctor ,had to give me the Antibiotics like the acyclovir, which only helps to reduce outbreak, and I was concerned with cure cose the rashes where so painful and uncomfortable to my life .I thought I should engage consuming much of friuts, and vegetables for remedy still nothing to sure whenever I goes for checkup. With time, I became interested with Herbs and I decided to check online if there could be possible remedy regarding to what my friend Lucy told me about Dr. Awada herbal medicine that saved her Aunts life from Aunt from the HIV, haven visited many hospitals no cure to show. I had to try my luck believing God for cure. Collected the mail and contacted the herbalist for possible remedy and requested for the Herpes medicine. He was so kind, cos have spent almost everything with me then, he prepared and sent the medicine with guidelines of how to apply at a very low price. I do received the medicine and used as instructed, I became to feel relieved and more energy in me,the blisters where gradually diminishing till I could see them no more. I quickly went to check for checkup and I was cured from the Herpes. No sign till date.Thanks so much to all those who contribute to my breakthrough. Dr.Awada can cure you and you will be happy in less than 2 weeks. write back if you got cure so the world will know what to do to reduce herpes and other most deathly virus in the world.Kindly contact Dr Awada drawadaherbalhome@gmail.comrequest for your herbal medicine for all sickness, including HIV/AIDS,HPV,CANCER, DIABETES, HEPATITIS, KIDNEY FALIUR WEEK ERECTION,LOW SPAM COUNT, FIBROIDS,....GET YOUR CURE NOW
    drawadaherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete