Since the recent election, there have been many questions and concerns nationally as well as internationally on what to expect from the Trump Administration . This is why we felt that it was very important to get some perspectives on the directions the U.S. will soon be embarking.
- Federal Judge halted the DOL’s overtime rule that was supposed to go into effect last week and why Senator Boozman supported legislation to stop the overtime rule.
- Why the Senate pass a ten year extension on sanctions against Iran
- Senator Boozman’s interpretation of what “Make America Great” means
- Funding For Infrastructure Projects
- Obama Care
- Impact of Fed Policy/Dodd Frank on Bank Lending
- Militarization of Government Agencies and Police Departments
- 2030 Agenda
- Disaster Preparation Plans
- Senator Boozman’s outlook for the next for years
We were able to pack a lot questions into this interview. Thank you for leaving your questions and/or comments.
Click below to hear this interview in its entirety.